RMRC Field Unit, Kalahandi (Govt. of Odisha)
Objectives of field Unit
- Technology transfer to peripheral health staffs with skill development
- Cholera surveillance for outbreak prevention
- Undertake operational research in to RMNCHA+ ( e.g., malaria in pregnancy, under five mortality prevalent in tribal areas
- Identification of high risk pockets of Malaria & design appropriate vector control strategies.
- Implementation research in emerging NCD in tribal population
- Morbidity profiling of tribal communities for intervention